Tuesday, December 18, 2012

[29:2]

bismillah wassalam'alaik~

doesn't wanna talk much, just drop by to remind myself,

"do men think that they will be left alone on saying, "we believe", and that they will not be tested?"
[29:2]

a reminder to myself, in every words that we said, we will be tested, even it's just a word to ourselves, what more, if it's a word to people at large, Allah will test you with a test that u can bear, because Allah knows your level of strength more than yourself or anyone else. so, given whatever test He tested you, be strong and move on. verily, Allah with us.

and given current condition, i'll try my best to keep moving, lets keep Allah in our heart and mind :)

if i were to be strict in reminding myself not to cry, now i'll give you (myself) some space to cry, in your heart, :) may this tears will help me clean up the mess in my heart. i let you cry now to keep a better future. with your condition now, i'll say that, it's okay for you to cry now rather than seeing you cry in future. i don't have any idea what will it become in future, as long as i can manage the consequences right now, i'll let you be as what it should be, i understand the toughness to bear it. Allah knows the real best that's why He let you be in this place. be firm and believe in Allah. He always with you my dear self. :)

as far as i'm concern, i should be able to walk my talk, so let's try to work more, stop looking at others, start looking at yourself. given whatever condition they put you in, be firm and carry on. you can do it! Allah knows everything, so don't give up! =)

jika kamu tutup aib seseorang, Allah akan tutup aib kamu.

-progressive-
till then,
wslm.

No comments: