Saturday, December 10, 2011

~

awwalan bismillah..wassalam'alaik..

can i claim that i don't really understand how to take care of an unhealthy body..

stlh sekian lme xdiuji dgn dmm dlm keadaan sibuk..
tmbh2 sakit pale stp kali batuk..masya Allah..rse mcm xdpt nk manage dri sndr..
rse mcm bias as i treat maself as usual like i'm healthy enough to do everything..cme ble dpt rest tu, ya Allah, t'lebih2 pule..
i don't mean to be cruel to maself..but i just don't know how to treat it..
am i ignoring my body right?i hope not...
ad 2 kls yg xsngaje tertggl tuk this week as fever pay me a visit early of this week, n left me early too..as what's left behind just coughing n headache,
1 kls 1jam stgh n d other cls 3jam tp smpt dtg tuk 2jam, kire 1 jam tuang..maaf mdm..
n d truth is, both r economics classes which i shouldn't let maself escape for even 5minutes

n there's too many event, too many thing to be think n re-think..n it just too many..
so self...don't procrastinate!!plz don't!!

O Allah, plz guide me in every decision that i make.......ameen~
O Allah, please ease my way if it is da best for me, my deen, dunya wal akhirah,
n make it hard for me n let me realize it if it is not da best for me, my deen, dunya wal akhirah...ameen~~

feel scared to make a decision which i don't really sure enough to say yes yet it seems like i had to say so...ya Allah, plz lead my way to Your path.......Your blessing n Your Approval....ameen~~~

when da time comes, u urself will realize that u got to grow up....mentally n physically...
think BIG..
think positive
think wisely
think da pro n cons

n physically ready to get busy
to b discipline enough
to manage urself n everything that u need to manage..

i'm thankful for everyone who help me n always do,
i'm so sorry for everybody which i don't really fulfill my duty to,
n seriously sorry to my body if i ignore ur right...which i hope i'm not..

till then,
wslm'alaik~

No comments: